CHANGE IN RATINGS
American Eagle (AEO) was upgraded at Janney Montgomery to buy from neutral. $20 price target. Expect positive inventory and gross margin trends in early 2014, Janney Montgomery said.
(CNP) was downgraded at Keybanc to hold from buy. Details of the MLP IPO were disappointing, Keybanc said.
Dover (DOV) was downgraded at Morgan Stanley to equal-weight from overweight. $94 price target. Valuation call, as the stock has gained 40% year to date, Morgan Stanley said.
(GRPN) was downgraded at Goldman Sachs to neutral from buy. Valuation call with decelerating revenue growth in the sector, Goldman said. $11 price target.
[Read: Krispy Kreme, Men's Wearhouse Headline Earnings]
3M (MMM) was downgraded at Morgan Stanley to underweight from equal-weight. Entering into a period of lag in organic growth and limited scope for operating leverage, Morgan Stanley said. $122 price target.
(MNST) was upgraded at J.P. Morgan to overweight from neutral. $74 price target. Top- and bottom-line momentum set to accelerate, J.P. Morgan said.
[Read: Global Macro: Riskier Stocks Lead Markets Higher]
Nautilus Group (NLS) was upgraded to buy at TheStreet Ratings.
QEP Resources (QEP) was downgraded to hold at TheStreet Ratings.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV