NEWARK, Calif., Dec. 2, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Depomed, Inc. (NASDAQ:DEPO) today announced that it will be presenting at the Piper Jaffray 25 th Annual Healthcare Conference at The New York Palace Hotel in New York City.
The presentation at the Piper conference is scheduled for 12:10 pm EST ( 9:10 am PST) on Tuesday, December 3, 2013. The presentation will be webcast, and the webcast can be accessed via the Investor Relations page of the Depomed website at www.depomed.com. A recording of the webcast will be archived for 30 days on the company's website.
Depomed, Inc. is a specialty pharmaceutical company that commercializes products for pain and neurology related disorders. Gralise® (gabapentin) is a once-daily treatment approved for the management of postherpetic neuralgia. Zipsor® (diclofenac potassium) Liquid Filled Capsules is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug indicated for relief of mild to moderate acute pain in adults. Lazanda® (fentanyl) Nasal Spray is an intranasal fentanyl drug used to manage breakthrough pain in adults (18 years of age or older) who are already routinely taking other opioid pain medicines around-the-clock for cancer pain. Gralise and other products and product candidates are formulated with Depomed's proven, proprietary Acuform® drug delivery technology. Additional information about Depomed may be found at www.depomed.com.CONTACT: August J. Moretti Depomed, Inc. 650-462-5900 email@example.com SOURCE Depomed, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV