BATTLE CREEK, Mich.,
Dec. 2, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Expanding upon its existing line of wholesome and delicious frozen foods,
Kashi® today launched new single-serve pizzas. The two flavors,
Greek Tzatziki and Indian Tikka Masala, have global flair with unique flavor profiles that appeal to adventurous taste buds. In addition,
Kashi's new single-serve pizzas are convenient, simple to prepare and satisfy cravings for a nourishing meal when "made-from-scratch" just isn't an option.
- Kashi Greek Tzatziki Single-Serve Pizzas: Starts on a traditional stone-fired crust made with Kashi Seven Whole Grains, flax and sesame, and is topped with spinach, artichokes, tomatoes, feta, mozzarella and a sauce of Greek Tzatziki yogurt, cucumber, dill and garlic. The vegetarian dish provides six grams of fiber, 17 grams of protein and 23 grams of whole grains per serving.
- Kashi Indian Tikka Masala Single-Serve Pizzas: Served on a traditional stone-fired crust made with Kashi Seven Whole Grains, flax and sesame, and is topped with mozzarella, fire-roasted eggplant, spinach, tomatoes, crushed red pepper and a spicy Tikka Masala sauce. The vegetarian dish provides seven grams of fiber, 18 grams of protein and 24 grams of whole grains per serving.
"We're always looking for innovative ways to spice up meals and nourish progressive appetites.
Kashi's new single-serve pizzas are made from real, wholesome ingredients brought together in exciting new ways, delivering great taste with fun global flair," said
Kashi marketing director.
Greek Tzatziki and
Indian Tikka Masala single-serve pizzas are now available in the frozen aisle of select grocery retailers nationwide for a suggested retail price of
$3.99. For more information, visit
About Kashi Company
Founded in 1984, Kashi dreams of a world where everyone embraces natural health. As a natural lifestyle pioneer, Kashi is passionate about and committed to improving the health of people and our planet. By providing great tasting, nutritious and progressive foods, Kashi enables people to achieve optimal health and wellness, while also leading them on a path toward embracing a natural lifestyle. Kashi encourages people to live their best lives through its interactive online community at Kashi.com and the Kashi REAL Tour, a lifestyle immersion program and national grassroots tour that educates people about the importance of natural foods and healthy living. The company also champions non-profit organizations working to keep real food in the minds and hands of communities across the country through the
Kashi REAL Project
. To learn more about nearly 30 years of Kashi's mission, sustainable efforts, values and roots, check out
What We Believe
Kashi's products are natural, minimally processed and free of highly refined sugars, artificial additives and preservatives. Kashi ® brands and foods include: GOLEAN ® cereals and bars; Kashi ® Heart to Heart ® cereal, instant oatmeal and whole grain crackers; Kashi ® 7 Whole Grain Puffs, Honey Puffs, Nuggets and Flakes cereals; Kashi ® Good Friends ® cereal; Kashi ® Autumn Wheat ®, Cinnamon Harvest ®, Island Vanilla ®, Simply Maize ®, Indigo Morning ™, Berry Fruitful ® and Strawberry Fields ® (organic) cereals; Kashi ® Honey Sunshine ® and Berry Blossoms ® cereals; Kashi ® Pita Crisps; Kashi ® chewy and crunchy granola bars, layered granola bars, soft-baked cereal bars, soft n' chewy bars; Kashi ® snack crackers and cookies; Kashi ® all natural frozen waffles, entrees and pizzas; Kashi ® Steam Meal™
and Kashi ® 7 Whole Grain Pilaf.
Join the Kashi community online at
, on Facebook at
and visit us on YouTube at
About Kellogg Company
At Kellogg Company (NYSE: K),
we are driven to enrich and delight the world through foods and brands that matter. With 2012 sales of $14.2 billion, Kellogg is the world's leading cereal company; second largest producer of cookies, crackers and savory snacks; and a leading North American frozen foods company. Every day, our well-loved brands nourish families so they can flourish and thrive. These brands include Kellogg's®, Keebler®, Special K®, Pringles®, Frosted Flakes®, Pop-Tarts®, Corn Flakes®, Rice Krispies®, Kashi®, Cheez-It®, Eggo®, Coco Pops®, Mini-Wheats®, and many more. Because we believe in the power of breakfast, we focus our philanthropic efforts global hunger relief through our Breakfasts for Better Days™ initiative, providing 1 billion servings of cereal and snacks - more than half of which are breakfast - to children and families in need by the end of 2016. To learn more about our responsible business leadership, foods that delight and how we strive to make a difference in our communities around the world, visit
- Click to Tweet: Craving a tasty meal with #globalflair? New #Kashi single-serve pizzas now available in two flavors: Greek Tzatziki & Indian Tikka Masala
- Click to Tweet: Try new #Kashi Greek Tzatziki & Indian Tikka Masala single-serve pizzas. Unique and wholesome ingredients with a #globalflair #7WholeGrains
SOURCE Kellogg Company
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
Jim Cramer's protégé, David Peltier, uncovers low dollar stocks with extraordinary upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts