PORTLAND, Ore., Dec. 2, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Rentrak (NASDAQ: RENT), the leader in precisely measuring movies and TV everywhere, today announced TV marketing veteran Laurie Kaman has joined iTVX/Rentrak as Senior Vice President of Branded Entertainment.
With more than 20 years of experience in entertainment sales and marketing, Kaman will oversee iTVX/Rentrak's initiatives in measuring branded entertainment analytics across all platforms.
Kaman most recently served as SVP of Branded Entertainment & Partnerships at The Talent Channels. Prior to that, she was VP of Branded Entertainment at Endemol and VP of Sales & Marketing at Univision. Kaman has an MBA in Global Marketing from Loyola Marymount University.
"Laurie is a highly regarded executive who brings an exceptional blend of professional expertise," said Rentrak's President of National Television Chris Wilson. "Her experience, proven history of success and connections in the branded entertainment and media industries are a huge benefit to Rentrak."About Rentrak Rentrak (NASDAQ: RENT) is the entertainment and marketing industries' premier provider of worldwide consumer viewership information, precisely measuring actual viewing behavior of movies and TV everywhere. Using our proprietary intelligence and technology, combined with advanced demographics, only Rentrak is the census currency for VOD and Movies. Rentrak provides the stable and robust audience measurement services that movie, television and advertising professionals across the globe have come to rely on to better deliver their business goals and more precisely target advertising across numerous platforms including box office, multiscreen television and home video. For more information on Rentrak, please visit www.rentrak.com. RENTM Contact for Rentrak: Antoine IbrahimOffice: 646-722-1561E-mail: email@example.com (Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130114/LA42144LOGO) SOURCE Rentrak
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV