How to Sit in a Bentley Without Leaving Your Home
SAN DIEGO (MainStreet) -- Could sleeping on a bed made by Bentley possibly feel as luxurious as driving a car made by one of the world's priciest carmakers?
How about lounging on a sofa made by Bentley?
Bentley is hoping the answer to those questions is a resounding yes.The English car manufacturer has just unveiled a furniture line inspired by the craftsmanship and materials used inside Bentley's automobiles. The collection is designed to furnish luxury homes and offices, according to a press release from Bentley. A mix of traditional and modern design, Bentley's furniture line includes chairs, chaise longues, cabinets, a dining table, coffee tables and a bed. Automotive industry analysts say furniture is a smart move for Bentley. "Brand extensions like this are a logical way to monetize a luxury marque like Bentley," says Brian Millar, director of strategy for London-based Sense Worldwide, who has worked on brand strategy for numerous auto manufacturers, including launching the CL class for Mercedes and developing brand strategy for BMW.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV