Western China Attracts Global Media
CHENGDU, China, Nov. 30, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The 14 th WCIF, organized by the Sichuan Bureau of Expo Affairs, attracted the attention of both overseas and domestic media and all sectors of society. Statistics indicate that 1,348 reporters from 266 overseas and domestic media attended the fair and made reports on it. There were 2.57 million pieces of news about the 14 th WCIF through Baidu search and 2.37 million through Google search.
In addition, the People's Daily and the Xinhua News Agency also made comments on the 14 th WCIF. CCTV made exclusive interviews with Prime Minister of Mongolia, Deputy Prime Ministers of the Republic of Belarus and Vice-President of the French Senate. The Leaders, a program of CCTV-2, produced a feature show on the 14 th WCIF. CCTV Economic News made a series of reports on the highlights of the 14 th WCIF. In addition, there were also a great number of on-line reports on the whole process of the fair (such as People.com.cn, www.newssc.org) and reports through microblogs, WeChat and mobile newspaper. In total, 59 exclusive interviews were made, and about 100 guests attended these interviews.
SOURCE Sichuan Bureau of Expo Affairs
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV