Whether Beer Run or Bathroom Break, Keep Yourself Superbowl Covered
You won't be seeing the action, but the audio will be reliable even on cellular coverage. SCRAMBLE: What if you don't have a smartphone, satellite receiver or don't want to pay? Wait for a commercial break and make a dash for your car. Tune to longtime Super Bowl host WestwoodOne, which has AM radio stations across the nation. If you're smart, you'll tune to the station beforehand. Drive to a liquor store that you know has a TV.
Both Sirius and the AM stations will carry the play-by-play with Kevin Harlan and Boomer Esiason.
Grab the nearest laptop or tablet computer.FIRST LOOK: Presuming you'll be sitting down, surf to FoxSports.com on a Web browser or download the Fox Sports Go app on your tablet. While plans are still in flux, there's a good chance that Fox will also host on-demand playback of the game's commercials, which are usually a source of Monday morning chatter. That's what CBS did last year, along with providing ways to comment on Twitter and Facebook about everything to do with the game. Don't forget to wash your hands. SECOND LOOK: Turn the TV up really loud before heading to the head. BAD SEAT Grab the nearest laptop or tablet computer. FIRST LOOK: Along with having a screen all to yourself, you will likely be able to toggle between different camera angles online. Last year, CBS offered several different ones including an "All-22" view that showed a top-down look at every player on the field so you can study formations as well as a "Fan Choice" camera view chosen by votes. The computer option is also good even if you're in front of your TV as you can participate in the online buzz around the nation's biggest TV event of the year.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV