4. As of noon trading, Brookdale Senior Living ( BKD) is up $0.78 (2.7%) to $29.38 on light volume. Thus far, 287,360 shares of Brookdale Senior Living exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.2 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $28.46-$29.39 after having opened the day at $28.62 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $28.60. Brookdale Senior Living Inc. operates senior living communities in the United States. It offers independent living, assisted living, Alzheimer's and dementia care, rehabilitation and skilled nursing, continuing retirement care, and life care services for residents. Brookdale Senior Living has a market cap of $3.6 billion and is part of the health care sector. Shares are up 12.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Currently there are 4 analysts that rate Brookdale Senior Living a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 1 rates it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Brookdale Senior Living as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its compelling growth in net income, revenue growth and impressive record of earnings per share growth. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including generally higher debt management risk and poor profit margins. Get the full Brookdale Senior Living Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts