2. As of noon trading, Goldman Sachs Group ( GS) is up $1.64 (1.0%) to $169.86 on light volume. Thus far, 1.1 million shares of Goldman Sachs Group exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3.4 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $167.69-$170.38 after having opened the day at $167.97 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $168.22. The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. provides investment banking, securities, and investment management services, as well as financial services to corporations, financial institutions, governments, and high-net-worth individuals worldwide. Goldman Sachs Group has a market cap of $76.2 billion and is part of the financial services industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 10.2, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 31.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Currently there are 5 analysts that rate Goldman Sachs Group a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 12 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Goldman Sachs Group as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, attractive valuation levels, expanding profit margins, growth in earnings per share and notable return on equity. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows weak operating cash flow. Get the full Goldman Sachs Group Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts