4. As of noon trading, TE Connectivity ( TEL) is up $0.51 (1.0%) to $53.04 on light volume. Thus far, 232,758 shares of TE Connectivity exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.8 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $52.60-$53.05 after having opened the day at $52.60 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $52.53. TE Connectivity Ltd., together with its subsidiaries, designs and manufactures products that connect power, data, and signal automotive, energy, industrial, broadband communications, consumer devices, aerospace and defense, and healthcare industries. TE Connectivity has a market cap of $21.6 billion and is part of the technology sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 17.4, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 41.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Currently there are 4 analysts that rate TE Connectivity a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 4 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates TE Connectivity as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, solid stock price performance, notable return on equity, expanding profit margins and largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows weak operating cash flow. Get the full TE Connectivity Ratings Report now. 3x UPSIDE POTENTIAL: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts