3 Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks: BCE, SIX, GA
Giant Interactive Group (NYSE: GA) shares currently have a dividend yield of 4.10%. Giant Interactive Group Inc. develops and operates online games in the People's Republic of China. It primarily offers multiplayer online role playing games (MMORPGs). The company operates 13 games, including 10 MMORPGs, 1 casual massively multiplayer online game, and 2 strategy Web games. The company has a P/E ratio of 17.06. The average volume for Giant Interactive Group has been 1,505,800 shares per day over the past 30 days. Giant Interactive Group has a market cap of $2.7 billion and is part of the computer software & services industry. Shares are up 108.1% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. TheStreet Ratings rates Giant Interactive Group as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, solid stock price performance, growth in earnings per share and expanding profit margins. Although no company is perfect, currently we do not see any significant weaknesses which are likely to detract from the generally positive outlook. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- GA's revenue growth has slightly outpaced the industry average of 6.3%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 11.5%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- GA's debt-to-equity ratio is very low at 0.19 and is currently below that of the industry average, implying that there has been very successful management of debt levels. To add to this, GA has a quick ratio of 2.18, which demonstrates the ability of the company to cover short-term liquidity needs.
- Investors have apparently begun to recognize positive factors similar to those we have mentioned in this report, including earnings growth. This has helped drive up the company's shares by a sharp 103.80% over the past year, a rise that has exceeded that of the S&P 500 Index. Regarding the stock's future course, although almost any stock can fall in a broad market decline, GA should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed a very nice gain in the past year.
- GIANT INTERACTIVE GROUP -ADR has improved earnings per share by 15.0% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past year. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, GIANT INTERACTIVE GROUP -ADR increased its bottom line by earning $0.65 versus $0.59 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($0.92 versus $0.65).
- The gross profit margin for GIANT INTERACTIVE GROUP -ADR is currently very high, coming in at 86.87%. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 60.30% significantly outperformed against the industry average.
- You can view the full Giant Interactive Group Ratings Report.
- Our dividend calendar.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts