Carmike Cinemas, Inc. (NASDAQ:CKEC), a leading entertainment, digital cinema and 3-D motion picture exhibitor, today announced that President and Chief Executive Officer David Passman and Chief Financial Officer Richard Hare are scheduled to present at two upcoming investor conferences in December.
Tuesday, December 3 Bank of America Merrill Lynch 2013 Leverage Finance Conference (Boca Raton, FL)Management presentation at 7:30 am ETInvestor Meetings
Tuesday, December 10 Wedbush 2013 California Dreamin’ Consumer Conference (New York, NY)Management presentation at 10:55 am ETInvestor Meetings
About Carmike Cinemas ( www.carmike.com )Carmike Cinemas, Inc. is a U.S. leader in digital cinema, 3-D cinema deployments and one of the nation’s largest motion picture exhibitors. As of September 30, 2013, the Company had 247 theatres with 2,521 screens in 36 states, with a digital footprint of 2,418 screens, including 229 locations with 954 screens also equipped for 3-D. The circuit includes 32 premium large format auditoriums featuring state-of-the-art technology and luxurious seating, including 20 “BigDs,” 10 IMAX ® auditoriums and two MuviXL screens. As “America’s Hometown Theatre Chain,” Carmike’s primary focus is small to mid-sized community locations.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV