Everest Re Group Stock To Go Ex-dividend Monday (RE)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The ex-dividend date for Everest Re Group (NYSE:RE) is Monday, December 2, 2013. Owners of shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 75 cents per share. At a price of $157.57 as of 9:46 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 1.9%. The average volume for Everest Re Group has been 355,000 shares per day over the past 30 days. Everest Re Group has a market cap of $7.56 billion and is part of the financial sector and insurance industry. Shares are up 43.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Everest Re Group, Ltd., through its subsidiaries, underwrites reinsurance and insurance products. It operates in four segments: U.S. Reinsurance, Insurance, International, and Bermuda. The U.S. The company has a P/E ratio of 8.2, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV