Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link.Trade-Ideas LLC identified Dunkin Brands Group (DNKN) as a new lifetime high candidate. In addition to specific proprietary factors, Trade-Ideas identified Dunkin Brands Group as such a stock due to the following factors:
- DNKN has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $43.9 million.
- DNKN has traded 1.1 million shares today.
- DNKN is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in DNKN with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for DNKN NOW at Trade-IdeasMore details on DNKN: Dunkin' Brands Group, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, owns, operates, and franchises quick service restaurants under the Dunkin' Donuts and Baskin-Robbins brands worldwide. The stock currently has a dividend yield of 1.6%. DNKN has a PE ratio of 37.9. Currently there are 9 analysts that rate Dunkin Brands Group a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 7 rate it a hold.The average volume for Dunkin Brands Group has been 1.2 million shares per day over the past 30 days. Dunkin Brands Group has a market cap of $5.2 billion and is part of the services sector and leisure industry. The stock has a beta of 0.41 and a short float of 11.5% with 8.27 days to cover. Shares are up 46.2% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday.STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.TheStreetRatings.com Analysis:TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Dunkin Brands Group as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, impressive record of earnings per share growth, compelling growth in net income, expanding profit margins and good cash flow from operations. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had generally high debt management risk by most measures that we evaluated.Highlights from the ratings report include:
- DNKN's revenue growth has slightly outpaced the industry average of 0.8%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 8.5%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- DUNKIN' BRANDS GROUP INC has improved earnings per share by 42.3% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past year. We feel that this trend should continue. During the past fiscal year, DUNKIN' BRANDS GROUP INC increased its bottom line by earning $0.94 versus $0.30 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($1.51 versus $0.94).
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has exceeded that of the S&P 500 and greatly outperformed compared to the Hotels, Restaurants & Leisure industry average. The net income increased by 36.2% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $29.53 million to $40.22 million.
- The gross profit margin for DUNKIN' BRANDS GROUP INC is currently very high, coming in at 78.23%. It has increased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 21.58% significantly outperformed against the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 82.68% to $55.76 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, DUNKIN' BRANDS GROUP INC has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -1.64%.
- You can view the full Dunkin Brands Group Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Latest Headlines about DNKN
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV