Why wait in long lines this holiday season when you can give the PECO Smart Gift of Energy instead? PECO Smart Gift of Energy allows anyone to provide payment of any amount to any PECO customer’s electric or natural gas bill. It’s a gift that is warm and bright – literally!
The PECO Smart Gift of Energy gift amount will appear on a customer’s future bill as a credit to the recipient’s PECO electric or natural gas bill. Gift giving is quick and easy.
“The PECO Smart Gift of Energy is a great stocking stuffer for college kids living on their own and a really thoughtful gift for those on a fixed income,” said Patricia King, PECO manager of Universal Services. “It’s also the perfect gift for anyone you know who is struggling to pay their energy bills this winter.”
Customers can place a PECO Smart Gift of Energy payment by calling 1-800-597-9514. Customers also can print out a special form at www.peco.com/gift and mail it in with a check or money order with their monthly PECO bill. The recipient will be notified that they have received a gift credit. The donor can choose to notify the recipient or remain anonymous.Based in Philadelphia, PECO is an electric and natural gas utility subsidiary of Exelon Corporation (NYSE: EXC). PECO serves 1.6 million electric and 497,000 natural gas customers in southeastern Pennsylvania and employs about 2,400 people in the region. PECO delivered 76.5 billion cubic feet of natural gas and 37.5 billion kilowatt-hours of electricity in 2012. Founded in 1881, PECO is one of the Greater Philadelphia Region's most active corporate citizens, providing leadership, volunteer and financial support to numerous arts and culture, education, environmental, economic development and community programs and organizations. If you are a member of the media and would like to receive PECO news releases via e-mail please send your e-mail address to PECO.Communication@exeloncorp.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV