KINGSEY FALLS, QC, Nov. 29, 2013 /PRNewswire/ - Cascades Inc. (TSX: CAS), a leader in the recovery and the manufacturing of green packaging and tissue paper products, announces that Mr. Allan Hogg, Vice-President and Chief Financial Officer, will make a presentation in Boca Raton ( Florida) at the Bank of America Merrill Lynch 2013 Leveraged Finance Conference on Tuesday, December 3, 2013 at 11:30 a.m. A copy of this presentation will be available on Cascades' website at www.cascades.com/investors on December 3, 2013.
Founded in 1964, Cascades produces, converts and markets packaging and tissue products that are composed mainly of recycled fibres. The Corporation employs close to 12,000 men and women, who work in more than 100 units located in North America and Europe. Its management philosophy, its more than 45 years of experience in recycling and its continued efforts in research and development are strengths that enable Cascades to create new products for its customers. Cascades' shares trade on the Toronto Stock Exchange, under the ticker symbol CAS.
SOURCE Cascades Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV