Kantrowitz, Goldhamer & Graifman, P.C. has filed a class action lawsuit against Amarin Corporation plc (“Amarin”), Joseph S. Zakrzewski (Amarin’s Chief Executive Officer) and John F. Thero (Amarin’s Principal Financial and Accounting Officer), in the United States District Court for the District of New Jersey, on behalf of all purchasers of American Depository Shares (“ADSs”) of Amarin (NASDAQ: AMRN) on the open market, or pursuant to Registration Statements filed with the SEC, between July 9, 2009 through October 15, 2013 (the “Class Period”) seeking to pursue remedies under the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 (the “Exchange Act”).
American Depositary Shares are frequently referred to as “ADSs” and is a vehicle for a foreign corporation to list their ordinary equity on an American stock exchange. ADSs may be represented by certificates that are commonly known as “American Depositary Receipts,” or “ADRs.”
If you are a member of the Class described above and you wish to serve as a lead plaintiff you may move the Court no later than January 3, 2014; however, you must meet certain legal requirements. If you wish to discuss this action or have any questions concerning this notice or your rights or interests, please contact plaintiff’s counsel Gary S. Graifman, Esq. at Kantrowitz, Goldhamer & Graifman, P.C., at 800-660-7843 or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or Melissa Emert, Esq. at Stull, Stull & Brody at (954)-341-5561, or via e-mail to email@example.com. Any member of the putative class may move the Court to serve as lead plaintiff through counsel of their choice, or may choose to do nothing and remain an absent class member.
NO CLASS HAS YET BEEN CERTIFIED IN THE ABOVE ACTION. UNTIL A CLASS IS CERTIFIED, YOU ARE NOT REPRESENTED BY COUNSEL UNLESS YOU RETAIN ONE. YOU MAY ALSO REMAIN AN ABSENT CLASS MEMBER AND DO NOTHING AT THIS POINT. YOU MAY RETAIN COUNSEL OF YOUR CHOICE.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV