- Just open the CIBC Mobile Banking App and select the eDeposit feature.
- Endorse the back of the cheque.
- Take a picture of the front and back of the cheque.
- Select the account to receive the deposit and enter the amount of the cheque.
- Tap submit, wait for confirmation, and then mark the paper cheque as paid.
- Retain the cheque for 5 days, and then destroy it.
CIBC Mobile Banking Now Lets Canadians Deposit Cheques With Their Phones
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts