GIBRALTAR, Gibraltar, November 27, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
On November 25 th at the Roundhouse Theatre in London the Ninth annual EGR Operator Awards took place. The EGR Operator Awards reward the top performing operators in the gaming industry. 888.com and its house of brands were short listed for several rewards, including; Mobile Poker Product, Marketing Campaign, Casino Operator of the Year, Poker Operator of the Year and Operator of the Year.
888.com is proud to announce that they took home the top 3 awards; 888casino-Casino Operator of the Year, 888poker- Poker Operator of the Year poker brand and the most prestigious award; 888.com-Operator of the Year. This is the first year that 888 has taken home all the top 3 categories they were nominated in and it is the 3 rd year running for 888poker.com to receive the Poker Operator of the Year award.
Over the past year 888 has continued to achieve quarter on quarter growth with continuation of aggressive marketing campaigns, software updates, success in new regulated markets and continuous development in mobile products.Itai Pazner, SVP of 888.com B2C, stated, "This year has been an extremely exciting and successful year for 888 and all of its brands. To win all 3 of the top EGR Operator Awards is an amazing achievement and drives our continuous focus to be the leading global entertainment gaming brand." For more information about this release or 888.com and its house of brands, please contact Global PR and Marketing Director, Jennifer Von Strohe at jennifer.Vonemail@example.com. About 888
- 888 is one of the world's most popular online gaming entertainment and solutions providers
- Founded in 1997, 888 has been at the forefront of the online gaming industry for over a decade
- 888.com offers a comprehensive gaming experience - including casino, poker, bingo and sports betting - through a number of leading brands in regulated markets around the world
- 888.com can be used in 22 different languages in 176 countries worldwide
- 888 is committed to an industry leading corporate and social responsibility programme, and provides a safe, fun, fair, regulated and secure gaming environment
- 888 is licensed and regulated by the Government of Gibraltar, and is listed on the London Stock Exchange