Click on the interactive chart below to view analyst ratings over time.
Do you see investing opportunities in these 5 companies with low CEO pay ratios? Use the list below to begin your own analysis.
1. Invesco Ltd. ( IVZ): Provides its services to individuals, typically high net worth individuals. Market cap at $15.22B, most recent closing price at $33.90.CEO to Average Worker Pay Ratio: 176. ROI: 4.5% 2. Applied Materials Inc. ( AMAT): Provides manufacturing equipment, services, and software to the semiconductor, flat panel display, PV, and related industries. Market cap at $20.75B, most recent closing price at $17.25. CEO to Average Worker Pay Ratio: 176. ROI: 2% 3. Life Technologies Corporation ( LIFE): Operates as a life sciences company with a focus on improving the human condition worldwide. Market cap at $13.08B, most recent closing price at $75.68. CEO to Average Worker Pay Ratio: 175. ROI: 8% 4. Xylem Inc. ( XYL): Engages in the design, manufacture, and application of engineered technologies for water and wastewater applications. Market cap at $6.4B, most recent closing price at $34.58. CEO to Average Worker Pay Ratio: 174. ROI: 10.7% 5. Agilent Technologies Inc. ( A): Provides bio-analytical and electronic measurement solutions to the communications, electronics, life sciences, and chemical analysis industries. Market cap at $17.82B, most recent closing price at $53.85. CEO to Average Worker Pay Ratio: 173. ROI: 10.2% ( List compiled by James Dennin, a Kapitall Writer. Analyst rating sourced from Zacks Investment Research, all other data sourced from Finviz.)
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV