Now fresh market also downgraded its fiscal 2013 EPS, what's up there?
Yeah the Fresh Market was in focus particularly after Whole Foods disappointing quarter a lot of question marks over competition and pricing as we're seeing a lot in new organic means come out not to mention names like Costco in Kroger picking up this theme. It was just the disappointing quarter not only com which were 3.1 percent sequential the fella region, but also new stores productivity not so great in a big part in the story the new store grab excuse me new store growth so we'll have to be a taking a closer look here even though the stock down 14 percent
Alright finally Splunk give investors some good news by raising its fourth-quarter estimates.
Yes, Splunk really hot name with the biggest beat they had year yet 47 percent year-over-year growth death stock at a run up over a hundred percent in the pocket still up over eleven percent premarket. In contrast a violin memory everything I P O which is down about 40 percent premarket after horrendous quarter, so Splunk is definitely a winner.As always thanks so much thanks that's what's happening this morning on wall street for TheStreet I'm Joe Deaux have a good weekend.
--Written by Joe Deaux in New York.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV