OTTAWA, Nov. 27, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Mitel® (Nasdaq:MITL) (TSX:MNW), a leading provider of cloud and premise-based unified communications software solutions, today announced that it will release its second quarter fiscal 2014 financial results after the market closes on Thursday, December 5, 2013.
The company will host an investor conference call and live webcast at 5:00 p.m. EST (2:00 p.m. PST) on the same day. To access the conference call, dial 888-734-0328. Callers outside the US and Canada should dial 678-894-3054. The webcast will be accessible on Mitel's investor relations website at http://investor.mitel.com/.
A replay of the conference call will be available through Monday, December 9, 2013. To access the replay, all callers should please dial 404-537-3406 and enter pass code 18304820.About Mitel Mitel® (Nasdaq:MITL) (TSX:MNW) is a global provider of unified communications and collaboration (UCC) software, solutions and services that enable organizations to conduct business anywhere, over any medium with the device of their choice. Through a single cloud-ready software stream, Mitel's Freedom architecture provides customers in over 100 countries the flexibility and simplicity needed to support today's dynamic work environment. For more information visit www.mitel.com. Mitel and the Mitel logo are registered trademarks of Mitel Networks Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. MITL-F
CONTACT: Amy MacLeod (media) 613-592-2122 x71245 firstname.lastname@example.org Malcolm Brown (industry analysts) 613-592-2122 x71246 email@example.com Michael McCarthy (investor relations) 469-574-8134 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV