TEL AVIV, Israel, Nov. 27, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- RiT Technologies Ltd. (NASDAQ: RITT) (the "Company" or "RiT"), a provider of IIM solutions and a developer of an innovative indoor optical wireless technology solution, announced the closing of its previously announced underwritten public offering of 3,000,000 ordinary shares and warrants to purchase 1,500,000 ordinary shares at an offering price of $2.00 per share and $0.01 per warrant. In addition, the underwriter exercised its over-allotment option to purchase warrants to acquire an additional 225,000 ordinary shares at an offering price of $0.01 per warrant. The warrants have a per share exercise price of $2.50, are exercisable immediately, and expire 5 years from the date of issuance. The warrants began trading on The NASDAQ Capital Market on November 22, 2013 under the symbol "RITTW."
Aegis Capital Corp. acted as the sole book-running manager for this offering.
A registration statement on Form F-1 relating to the offering was filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission and is effective. A final prospectus relating to the offering has been filed with the SEC and is available on the SEC's web site at http://www.sec.gov. Copies of the final prospectus relating to the offering may be obtained from the offices of Aegis Capital Corp., Prospectus Department, 810 Seventh Avenue, 18th Floor, New York, NY, 10019, telephone: 212-813-1010 or email: email@example.com.
This press release does not constitute an offer to sell, or the solicitation of an offer to buy, these securities, nor will there be any sale of these securities in any state or other jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation or sale is not permitted.About RiT Technologies RiT is a provider of IIM solutions and a developer of an innovative indoor optical wireless technology solution.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV