2. As of noon trading, Cardinal Health ( CAH) is down $0.68 (-1.1%) to $64.22 on light volume. Thus far, 912,137 shares of Cardinal Health exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.9 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $63.98-$65.29 after having opened the day at $64.96 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $64.90. Cardinal Health, Inc., a healthcare services company, provides pharmaceutical and medical products and services in the United States and internationally. The company operates in two segments, Pharmaceutical and Medical. Cardinal Health has a market cap of $22.2 billion and is part of the wholesale industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 55.2, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 57.6% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are 11 analysts that rate Cardinal Health a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 2 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Cardinal Health as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its increase in net income, solid stock price performance, growth in earnings per share, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and good cash flow from operations. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had somewhat disappointing return on equity. Get the full Cardinal Health Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts