Axiall Corporation (NYSE: AXLL) announced today that President and Chief Executive Officer Paul Carrico will address investors and analysts at the Citi Basic Materials Conference on Tuesday, December 3, at 1:00 p.m. Eastern time and the Bank of America Merrill Lynch U.S. Basic Materials Conference on Wednesday, December 11, at 1:20 p.m. Eastern time.
Chief Financial Officer Greg Thompson will address investors and analysts at the Bank of America Leveraged Finance Conference on Wednesday, December 4, at 10:10 a.m. Eastern time.
The presentations and audio webcasts will be available at the time of the presentations in the Investors section of the Axiall website at www.axiall.com. The file archives will be available afterward in the Investors section of the website under “Presentations.”
About AxiallAxiall Corporation is a leading integrated chemicals and building products company. It is an international manufacturer of chlor-alkali and derivatives, chlorovinyls and aromatics products including chlorine, caustic soda, vinyl chloride monomer, chlorinated solvents, calcium hypochlorite, ethylene dichloride, muriatic acid, phosgene derivatives, polyvinyl chloride, vinyl compounds, acetone, cumene and phenol. It also manufactures vinyl-based building and home improvement products that are marketed under Royal Building Products, Celect™, Zuri™, Kor Flo™, Overture, S4S and Exterior Portfolio brands, including window and door profiles, mouldings, siding, pipe and pipe fittings, and decking. Axiall, headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, has manufacturing facilities located throughout North America and in Asia to provide industry-leading materials and services to customers. For more information, visit www.axiall.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV