HAMILTON, Bermuda, Nov. 27, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) --
- Golar LNG ("Golar" or the "Company") reports third quarter 2013 ("third quarter") net loss of $13.1 million (including a non-cash loss of $8.2 million on interest rate swaps).
- EBITDA* generated in the quarter amounts to a loss of $3.3 million.
- Golar concludes $1.1 billion funding facility for eight of its thirteen newbuilds.
- Ten year FSRU time charter for the Golar Eskimo concluded with the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan.
- Five year FSRU time charter for the Golar Igloo concluded with the Kuwait National Petroleum Company.
- Golar Tundra shipbuilding contract amended to include FSRU capability with a revised delivery date of November 2015.
- Spot charter rates hold firm however market remains volatile and inefficient - Gimi and Golar Viking experience prolonged periods of offhire.
- Board maintains dividend at $0.45 for the quarter.
* EBITDA is defined as earnings before interest, depreciation and amortization equal to operating income plus depreciation and amortization.Subsequent events
- The Company takes delivery of the Golar Seal ("Seal") and Golar Celsius ("Celsius") in October.
- Golar Arctic commences scheduled drydock.
- Golar receives financing commitment in respect of four of its remaining five unfinanced newbuildings.