HAMILTON, Bermuda, Nov. 27, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) --
- Golar LNG ("Golar" or the "Company") reports third quarter 2013 ("third quarter") net loss of $13.1 million (including a non-cash loss of $8.2 million on interest rate swaps).
- EBITDA* generated in the quarter amounts to a loss of $3.3 million.
- Golar concludes $1.1 billion funding facility for eight of its thirteen newbuilds.
- Ten year FSRU time charter for the Golar Eskimo concluded with the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan.
- Five year FSRU time charter for the Golar Igloo concluded with the Kuwait National Petroleum Company.
- Golar Tundra shipbuilding contract amended to include FSRU capability with a revised delivery date of November 2015.
- Spot charter rates hold firm however market remains volatile and inefficient - Gimi and Golar Viking experience prolonged periods of offhire.
- Board maintains dividend at $0.45 for the quarter.
* EBITDA is defined as earnings before interest, depreciation and amortization equal to operating income plus depreciation and amortization.Subsequent events
- The Company takes delivery of the Golar Seal ("Seal") and Golar Celsius ("Celsius") in October.
- Golar Arctic commences scheduled drydock.
- Golar receives financing commitment in respect of four of its remaining five unfinanced newbuildings.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV