Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks In The Top 3: NMM, GAIN, HTGC
Hercules Technology Growth Capital (NYSE: HTGC) shares currently have a dividend yield of 7.30%. Hercules Technology Growth Capital, Inc. is a private equity, venture capital, and venture debt firm specializing in providing debt and equity to privately held venture capital and private equity backed companies and select publicly-traded companies. The company has a P/E ratio of 16.88. The average volume for Hercules Technology Growth Capital has been 460,900 shares per day over the past 30 days. Hercules Technology Growth Capital has a market cap of $1.1 billion and is part of the real estate industry. Shares are up 52.6% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. TheStreet Ratings rates Hercules Technology Growth Capital as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, notable return on equity, solid stock price performance, compelling growth in net income and good cash flow from operations. Although no company is perfect, currently we do not see any significant weaknesses which are likely to detract from the generally positive outlook. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- HTGC's very impressive revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 8.7%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues leaped by 71.6%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- Current return on equity exceeded its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a clear sign of strength within the company. Compared to other companies in the Capital Markets industry and the overall market, HERCULES TECH GROWTH CAP INC's return on equity exceeds that of both the industry average and the S&P 500.
- Powered by its strong earnings growth of 555.55% and other important driving factors, this stock has surged by 60.09% over the past year, outperforming the rise in the S&P 500 Index during the same period. Regarding the stock's future course, although almost any stock can fall in a broad market decline, HTGC should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed a very nice gain in the past year.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Capital Markets industry. The net income increased by 679.4% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $4.75 million to $36.98 million.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 313.98% to $98.25 million when compared to the same quarter last year. The firm also exceeded the industry average cash flow growth rate of 272.26%.
- You can view the full Hercules Technology Growth Capital Ratings Report.
- Our dividend calendar.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts