Buy-Rated Dividend Stocks In The Top 3: NMM, GAIN, HTGC
- GAIN's very impressive revenue growth greatly exceeded the industry average of 8.7%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues leaped by 62.9%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Capital Markets industry. The net income increased by 4344.0% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from -$0.35 million to $14.94 million.
- The gross profit margin for GLADSTONE INVESTMENT CORP/DE is rather high; currently it is at 68.60%. Regardless of GAIN's high profit margin, it has managed to decrease from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, GAIN's net profit margin of 131.51% significantly outperformed against the industry.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 179.43% to $33.90 million when compared to the same quarter last year. Despite an increase in cash flow of 179.43%, GLADSTONE INVESTMENT CORP/DE is still growing at a significantly lower rate than the industry average of 272.26%.
- The company's current return on equity greatly increased when compared to its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a signal of significant strength within the corporation. Compared to other companies in the Capital Markets industry and the overall market on the basis of return on equity, GLADSTONE INVESTMENT CORP/DE has outperformed in comparison with the industry average, but has underperformed when compared to that of the S&P 500.
- You can view the full Gladstone Investment Corporation Ratings Report.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts