Top 3 Yielding Buy-Rated Stocks: GSK, PDLI, SNH
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 9.5%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 19.7%. This growth in revenue appears to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, improving the earnings per share.
- The net income growth from the same quarter one year ago has significantly exceeded that of the S&P 500 and the Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs) industry. The net income increased by 48.7% when compared to the same quarter one year prior, rising from $25.65 million to $38.12 million.
- Net operating cash flow has slightly increased to $97.25 million or 5.15% when compared to the same quarter last year. Despite an increase in cash flow, SENIOR HOUSING PPTYS TRUST's average is still marginally south of the industry average growth rate of 8.38%.
- SENIOR HOUSING PPTYS TRUST has improved earnings per share by 42.9% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. This company has reported somewhat volatile earnings recently. But, we feel it is poised for EPS growth in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, SENIOR HOUSING PPTYS TRUST reported lower earnings of $0.78 versus $1.02 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($0.83 versus $0.78).
- You can view the full Senior Housing Properties Ratings Report.
- Our dividend calendar.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts