What To Hold: Top 4 Hold-Rated Dividend Stocks: BKCC, FGP, UMH, MARPS
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 9.5%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 20.8%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
- This stock's share value has moved by only 6.56% over the past year. Looking ahead, we do not see anything in this company's numbers that would change the one-year trend. It was down over the last twelve months; and it could be down again in the next twelve. Naturally, a bull or bear market could sway the movement of this stock.
- UMH PROPERTIES INC's earnings have gone downhill when comparing its most recently reported quarter with the same quarter a year earlier. The company has reported a trend of declining earnings per share over the past two years. During the past fiscal year, UMH PROPERTIES INC reported lower earnings of $0.11 versus $0.14 in the prior year.
- The gross profit margin for UMH PROPERTIES INC is rather low; currently it is at 16.46%. It has decreased from the same quarter the previous year. Along with this, the net profit margin of 4.48% significantly trails the industry average.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly decreased to -$0.06 million or 108.80% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, when comparing to the industry average, the firm's growth rate is much lower.
- You can view the full UMH Properties Ratings Report.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts