Iconix Brand Group (ICON) Reaches New Lifetime High Today
- ICON has an average dollar-volume (as measured by average daily share volume multiplied by share price) of $19.0 million.
- ICON has traded 387,625 shares today.
- ICON is trading at a new lifetime high.
EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Get the inside scoop on opportunities in ICON with the Ticky from Trade-Ideas. See the FREE profile for ICON NOW at Trade-Ideas More details on ICON: Iconix Brand Group, Inc., a brand management company, engages in licensing, marketing, and providing trend direction for a portfolio of consumer and entertainment brands primarily in the United States, Canada, Japan, and Europe. ICON has a PE ratio of 18.9. Currently there are no analysts that rate Iconix Brand Group a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 2 rate it a hold. The average volume for Iconix Brand Group has been 582,700 shares per day over the past 30 days. Iconix Brand Group has a market cap of $2.0 billion and is part of the consumer goods sector and consumer non-durables industry. The stock has a beta of 1.60 and a short float of 14.4% with 16.07 days to cover. Shares are up 72.4% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more. TheStreetRatings.com Analysis: TheStreet Quant Ratings rates Iconix Brand Group as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, solid stock price performance, good cash flow from operations, expanding profit margins and impressive record of earnings per share growth. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had generally high debt management risk by most measures that we evaluated. Highlights from the ratings report include:
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 6.9%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues rose by 23.8%. Growth in the company's revenue appears to have helped boost the earnings per share.
- Powered by its strong earnings growth of 31.57% and other important driving factors, this stock has surged by 101.56% over the past year, outperforming the rise in the S&P 500 Index during the same period. Regarding the stock's future course, although almost any stock can fall in a broad market decline, ICON should continue to move higher despite the fact that it has already enjoyed a very nice gain in the past year.
- Net operating cash flow has increased to $51.69 million or 18.26% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, ICONIX BRAND GROUP INC has also modestly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of 15.38%.
- The gross profit margin for ICONIX BRAND GROUP INC is currently very high, coming in at 100.00%. ICON has managed to maintain the strong profit margin since the same quarter of last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, ICON's net profit margin of 27.05% significantly outperformed against the industry.
- ICONIX BRAND GROUP INC has improved earnings per share by 31.6% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. This company has reported somewhat volatile earnings recently. But, we feel it is poised for EPS growth in the coming year. During the past fiscal year, ICONIX BRAND GROUP INC reported lower earnings of $1.52 versus $1.67 in the prior year. This year, the market expects an improvement in earnings ($2.35 versus $1.52).
- You can view the full Iconix Brand Group Ratings Report.
STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
Jim Cramer's protégé, David Peltier, uncovers low dollar stocks with extraordinary upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Jim Cramer's protégé, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.