NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- CHANGE IN RATINGS
Caesars Entertainment (CZR) was initiated with a sell rating at TheStreet Ratings.
Delphi Automotive (DLPH) was upgraded to buy at TheStreet Ratings.
Nuance Communications (NUAN) was downgraded at UBS to neutral from buy. Growth deterioration with multiyear headwinds in healthcase SaaS transcription, smartphones, and consumer desktop, UBS said. $14 price target.
OGE Energy (OGE) was downgraded at BMO Capital to market perform from outperform. Valuation call after disappointing forecast numbers, BMO Capital said. $35 price target.
[Read: Tiffany Indicates High-End Strength]
Stock Comments / EPS Changes
Hormel Foods (HRL) price target, earnings were increased at Credit Suisse. The company raised its own numbers, Credit Suisse said. Driven by increased volume, margin expansion and advertising, Credit Suisse said. $49 price target and outperform rating.
[Read: ABB Looks Undervalued, Despite Recent Gains]
Park-Ohio Holdings (PKOH) price target was increased at KeyBanc. Strong competitive positions and substantial future earnings power, KeyBanc said. $65 price target and buy rating
Tiffany & Co (TIF) estimates, price target were boosted at Credit Suisse. Exceptional fourth-quarter highlights potential of future earnings leverage and a favorable commodity environment, Credit Suisse said. $94 price target and outperform rating.
Follow TheStreet on Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV