Hamilton, Bermuda, Nov. 27, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Ship Finance International Limited ("Ship Finance" or the "Company") today announced its preliminary financial results for the quarter ended September 30, 2013.
- Declares third quarter dividend of $0.39 per share
- Refinanced $390 million bank debt related to an ultra-deepwater drilling rig
- Disposal of two older VLCCs
- Selected key financial data:
|Three Months Ended|
|Sep 30, 2013||Jun 30, 2013|
|Charter revenues (1)||$157m||$154m|
|Earnings per share||$0.14||$0.29|
Dividends and Results for the Quarter Ended September 30, 2013The Board of Directors has declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.39 per share, and Ship Finance has now declared dividends for 39 consecutive quarters. The dividend will be paid on or about December 30, 2013 to shareholders of record as of December 12, 2013. The ex-dividend date will be December 10, 2013. The Company reported total U.S. GAAP operating revenues on a consolidated basis of $68.1 million, or $0.73 per share, in the third quarter of 2013. This number excludes $13.8 million of revenues classified as 'repayment of investments in finance lease', and also excludes $76.1 million of charter revenues earned by assets classified as 'investment in associate'.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts