Conn’s, Inc. (NASDAQ: CONN), a specialty retailer of home appliances, furniture, mattresses, consumer electronics and provider of consumer credit, today announced the opening of Conn’s HomePlus ™ stores in Scottsdale, Arizona and Laredo, Texas.
The new Conn’s HomePlus store format showcases furniture and mattresses in addition to the leading brands and the latest technologies in consumer electronics and home appliances. The new stores are in the following locations:
- 9190 E. Indian Bend, Scottsdale, Arizona, and
- 2420 Bob Bullock Loop, Laredo, Texas.
About Conn’s, Inc.
Conn’s is a specialty retailer currently operating over 70 retail locations, in Texas, Louisiana, Arizona, Oklahoma and New Mexico. The Company’s primary product categories include:
- Home appliance, including refrigerators, freezers, washers, dryers, dishwashers and ranges;
- Furniture and mattress, including furniture and related accessories for the living room, dining room and bedroom as well as both traditional and specialty mattresses;
- Consumer electronic, including LCD, LED, 3-D and plasma televisions, Blu-ray players, home theater and video game products, camcorders, digital cameras, and portable audio equipment; and
- Home office, including computers, tablets, printers and accessories.