AUSTIN, Texas, Nov. 27, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Superconductor Technologies Inc. (STI) (Nasdaq:SCON), a world leader in the development and production of high temperature superconducting (HTS) materials and associated technologies, will present at two investor conferences in December.
Jeff Quiram, president and chief executive officer, will discuss STI's commercialization of Conductus® superconducting wire for multiple power grid applications and the key role superconducting wire will serve in the drive to modernize power distribution, transmission and generation methods. He will also address STI's plan to become a significant supplier of superconducting wire to meet market demand by addressing three key areas of opportunity in the market: high performance, improved economics and commercial-scale capacity.
- LD Micro VI: The Main Event Tuesday, December 3 rd, Los Angeles Presentation: 8:00 am PT
- The Benchmark Company Micro Cap Discovery Conference Wednesday, December 11 th, Chicago Investor meetings
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV