HAMILTON, Bermuda, Nov. 27, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Highlights
- Frontline reports a net loss attributable to the Company of $36.4 million for the third quarter of 2013, equivalent to a loss per share of $0.46.
- Frontline reports a net loss attributable to the Company of $175.5 million for the nine months ended September 30, 2013, equivalent to a loss per share of $2.24.
- Frontline records a vessel impairment loss of $22.4 million in the third quarter of 2013 and a vessel impairment loss of $103.7 million in the nine months ended September 30, 2013.
- Frontline will not pay a dividend for the third quarter of 2013.
- Frontline issued 329,532 new shares in the third quarter further to the ATM offering launched in June 2013.
- In October 2013, Frontline entered into a private agreement to exchange $25.0 million of the Company's 4.5% Convertible Bond for an aggregate of 6,474,827 shares and a cash payment of $2.25 million.
- In October 2013, Frontline agreed with Ship Finance to terminate the long term charter parties for the 1998 and 1999 built VLCCs Front Champion and Golden Victory and Ship Finance simultaneously sold the vessels to unrelated third parties.
Third Quarter and Nine Months 2013 Results
The Board of Frontline Ltd. (the "Company" or "Frontline") announces a net loss attributable to the Company of $36.4 million in the third quarter, equivalent to a loss per share of $0.46, compared with a net loss of $120.3 million in the second quarter, equivalent to a loss per share of $1.54. The Company has recorded a vessel impairment loss of $22.4 million in the third quarter compared with an impairment loss of $81.3 million in the preceding quarter. The third quarter impairment loss relates to the Front Champion and Golden Victory.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV