- An additional A$200 million investment to strengthen Australian agricultural infrastructure, with specific emphasis on rail enhancement projects;
- Price caps on grain handling charges at silos and ports;
- Commitment to grain infrastructure access for growers and third parties;
- Commitment to “open access” regime for port services;
- A grower and community advisory board with representation from New South Wales, Victoria and Queensland, as well as regular public grower consultation; and
- Support for expanded grain stocks information arrangements.
ADM Announces Package Of Enhanced Commitments For GrainCorp Acquisition
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.