Struggling to find that perfect gift this holiday season? How about giving the gift of Quality with a Papa John’s gift card, and rewarding yourself with a free pizza in the process?
Now through Dec. 31, each time you purchase $25 in Papa John’s Gift Cards from any Papa John’s restaurant or at www.papajohns.com, you will receive a free large, one-topping pizza, valid through Jan. 31, 2014.
“Papa John’s is the recognized leader in customer happiness for 12 out of the last 14 years, so a Papa John’s Gift Card is a great way to give happiness to your family, friends, and yourself this holiday,” said Bob Kraut, Papa John’s chief marketing officer.
Papa John’s Gift Cards, redeemable at www.papajohns.com and at all Papa John’s restaurants nationwide, can be applied toward the purchase of food, beverage, and gratuity. Papa John’s Gift Cards also are available in bulk, providing the perfect gift for employees and/or clients. For more information, visit www.papajohns.com/papacard.Headquartered in Louisville, Kentucky, Papa John's International, Inc. (NASDAQ: PZZA) is the world's third largest pizza delivery company. For 12 of the past 14 years, consumers have rated Papa John's No. 1 in customer satisfaction among all national pizza chains in the American Customer Satisfaction Index (ACSI). Papa John’s is the Official Pizza Sponsor of the National Football League and Super Bowl XLVIII. For more information about the company or to order pizza online, visit Papa John's at www.papajohns.com, or visit us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/PapaJohns, on Twitter at http://twitter.com/PapaJohns.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV