SPARKS, Md., Nov. 26, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- The Board of Directors of McCormick & Company, Incorporated (NYSE: MKC) today declared an increase in the quarterly dividend from $0.34 to $0.37 per share on its common stocks, payable January 14, 2014 to shareholders of record December 31, 2013. This marks the 28 th consecutive year that the Company has increased its quarterly dividend.
Alan D. Wilson, Chairman, President & CEO, said, "We are pleased to share our success with McCormick shareholders through our dividend payments, which will total $180 million in 2013. In the past five years, McCormick has increased dividends paid by nearly 60% and has paid dividends each year since 1925."
McCormick & Company, Incorporated is a global leader in flavor. With more than $4 billion in annual sales, the company manufactures, markets and distributes spices, seasoning mixes, condiments and other flavorful products to the entire food industry – retail outlets, food manufacturers and foodservice businesses.Every day, no matter where or what you eat, you can enjoy food flavored by McCormick. McCormick Brings Passion to Flavor™. To learn more please visit us at www.mccormickcorporation.com. For information contact: Investor Relations: Joyce Brooks (410) 771-7244 or firstname.lastname@example.org Corporate Communications: Lori Robinson (410) 527-6004 or email@example.com SOURCE McCormick & Company, Incorporated
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV