NEW YORK, Nov. 26, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- INTL FCStone Inc. (Nasdaq:INTL) today announced that it named Peter Rizzo as Deputy CEO, Asia. He will be responsible for expanding the firm's products represented in and revenues generated from the region.
Rizzo joined INTL FCStone in 2009 and was later promoted to Managing Director of its wholly-owned subsidiary FCStone Australia Pty Ltd in 2010. With more than 26 years experience in the international markets with a focus in Asia, he previously served as Head of Agricultural Commodities Asia with Standard Bank.
Malcolm Wilde, INTL FCStone's CEO, Asia, said, "Peter is an outstanding individual with broad and deep knowledge and relationships in the industry, especially in the areas of agriculture and softs. We're thrilled at the prospect of him applying his skills to all of Asia."Rizzo commented, "Asia represents a very important market to INTL FCStone. We have designed our company to service the risk management needs of producers and consumers of agricultural, soft and industrial commodities by bringing together forward-thinking risk management professionals and a wide variety of innovative product solutions to help our customers mitigate the effects of commodity price risk." Rizzo and his family will be relocating to Singapore in January where he will be based. About INTL FCStone Inc. INTL FCStone Inc. (INTL) provides execution and advisory services in commodities, currencies and international securities. INTL's businesses, which include the commodities advisory and transaction execution firm FCStone Group, serve more than 20,000 customers in more than 100 countries through a network of offices in twelve countries around the world. Further information on INTL is available at www.intlfcstone.com .
CONTACT: INTL FCStone Inc. Kent Coughlin Director of Public Relations +615-234-2756 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV