Twitter Inc (TWTR) is targeting retail companies to boost its advertising revenue. J.J. Hirschle, the new advertising executive of the micro blogging company is on an urgent mission to strike advertising deals this holiday season, according to report from Bloomberg.
The micro blogging company hired Hirschle last month prior to its initial public offering IPO. Hirschle was a former media and entertainment-advertising executive at Google Inc (GOOG). His primary task is sell advertising products to retailers.
Hirschle will face uphill battle
Facebook, Pinterest more advanced, have picturesDickerson believed, "Twitter as a public company is going to have to try to figure it out. I could definitely see them grow, but for right now they're definitely smaller than Facebook and Pinterest."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV
- The 8 States Most Likely to Legalize Marijuana Next
- BlackBerry Is Finally Realizing Smartphones Aren't the Answer
- Express Scripts and AbbVie Drug-Pricing Deal Might Devastate Biotech Bull Market
- Dow 18,000: Why This Market Rally May Never Happen Again
- Gilead Sciences Is Not a Buy; It's Heading Lower on Price War: Jim Cramer
Rates from Bankrate.com
- Credit Cards