Paychex, Inc., a leading provider of payroll, human resource, insurance, and benefits outsourcing solutions for small- to medium-sized businesses, today released an infographic that details the steps employers should take now to prepare for employer shared responsibility (ESR), and the potential costs to employers who fail to act.
The infographic was released in honor of Small Business Saturday, held on the Saturday after Thanksgiving, as a day to celebrate and show support for small businesses.
“When you take into consideration the one-year delay of ESR, add to it the start of the busy holiday season and the end of the calendar year, and it’s not surprising it has fallen to the bottom of the priority list for many business owners as they do their best to keep up with seasonal demands,” said Paychex President and CEO Martin Mucci. “But in reality, the delay of ESR gives employers the time needed to take an in-depth look at their situation, and make the necessary preparations to be ready for January 1, 2015. Failing to take action now could cost employers in the long run.”
The new infographic is available for download and embedding at http://buildmybiz.com/material/employer-shared-responsibility/.Paychex Employer Shared Responsibility Services Paychex makes it easy for business owners of all sizes to start preparing for ESR now with its Employer Shared Responsibility Services, designed to help employers determine if ESR applies to them, and the actions they need to take to meet the requirements of the provision. With service options available individually or in combination, business owners can select the ones that best fit their business needs, whether it’s a basic hours worked report, a time and attendance solution with more complex reporting capabilities, a benefits administration software to manage employee benefits, a complete analysis and monitoring service, or a combination of offerings.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV