Flexsteel Industries, Inc. (NASDAQ:FLXS) announced Brian Spears has been named Vice President of the Commercial Group today.
“Brian is a dynamic leader who has delivered outstanding profitable growth in his previous roles at Humanscale Corporation, AT&T Mobility, and McLeodUSA Telecommunications. We are most pleased to have him join the Flexsteel team,” said Karel Czanderna, President and Chief Executive Officer.
Spears, a graduate of Texas Christian University, will relocate from Western Springs, Illinois to Flexsteel’s Global Headquarters in Dubuque, Iowa.
Flexsteel Industries Inc. is publicly traded on the NASDAQ Market (FLXS) and is one of approximately twenty publicly traded companies headquartered in Iowa. Flexsteel was incorporated in 1929. Flexsteel designs, manufactures, imports and markets quality upholstered, wood and metal furniture for the residential, recreational vehicle, office, hospitality and healthcare markets. For more information on Flexsteel, please visit
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV