BALLERUP, Denmark, Nov. 26, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- LiqTech International, Inc. (OTCQX: LIQT) ("LiqTech") announces that John Nemelka has resigned as a Director of LiqTech International.
John Nemelka was an early investor in LiqTech International and a Director of LiqTech since September 2011. Mr. Nemelka is the founder and managing principal of an investment management business. Mr. Nemelka resigned to pursue other business opportunities.
Mr. Aldo Petersen, Chairman of LiqTech, stated, "We thank John for his commitment to LiqTech over the past several years, his active and wise counsel as a Director and wish him success in his new ventures."
ABOUT LIQTECH INTERNATIONAL, INC.LiqTech International, Inc., a Nevada corporation, is a clean technology company that for more than a decade has developed and provided state-of-the-art technologies for gas and liquid purification using ceramic silicon carbide filters, particularly highly specialized filters for the control of soot exhaust particles from diesel engines and for liquid filtration. It also manufactures ceramic silicon carbide kiln furniture. Using nanotechnology, LiqTech develops products using proprietary silicon carbide technology. LiqTech's products are based on unique silicon carbide membranes which facilitate new applications and improve existing technologies. For more information, please visit www.liqtech.com. SOURCE LiqTech International, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV