Silver Bay Realty Trust Corp. (NYSE: SBY) announced today that it will participate in the 2013 Goldman Sachs Financial Services Conference to be held on December 10 at the Conrad Hotel at 102 North End Ave in New York City. David N. Miller, President and CEO of Silver Bay, will participate on the REO Panel at 11:30 a.m. EST. The presentation will not be webcast.
Silver Bay Realty Trust Corp.
Silver Bay Realty Trust Corp. is a Maryland corporation focused on the acquisition, renovation, leasing and management of single-family properties for rental income and long-term capital appreciation. Silver Bay currently owns single-family properties in Arizona, California, Florida, Georgia, Nevada, North Carolina, Ohio and Texas. Silver Bay has elected to be taxed as a REIT for U.S. federal tax purposes. Additional information can also be found on the company’s website: www.silverbayrealtytrustcorp.com.
Additional InformationStockholders of Silver Bay, and other interested persons, may find additional information regarding the company at the SEC's website at www.sec.gov or by directing requests to: Silver Bay Realty Trust Corp., Attn: Investor Relations, 601 Carlson Parkway, Suite 250, Minnetonka, MN 55305, telephone (952) 358-4400.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV