- Mitt Romney, the Republican Party presidential nominee and former Massachusetts governor who rose to prominence as founder of Bain Capital and later as CEO of the organizing committee for the 2002 Olympics in Salt Lake City. Romney will share insights on the current political, business and economic environment and his ideas for addressing such key issues as the deficit, job growth, education and immigration.
- Fred Tomczyk, president and chief executive officer of TD Ameritrade Holding Corporation (NYSE: AMTD), and Tom Nally, who leads TD Ameritrade, Inc.’s custody business serving more than 4,500 RIAs. These executives will take the stage to provide a high-level view of the trends impacting RIAs, and share their perspectives on the industry, investor sentiment and the economy. Craig Alexander 2, TD Bank Group’s Chief Economist, will also be on hand to deliver a luncheon address offering his perspectives on the U.S. and global economies.
- Simon Sinek, leadership expert and author of international bestseller Start with Why. Sinek will offer his perspective on why some organizations are more innovative, more profitable and command greater loyalty. Clients seeking his views on leadership include some of the world’s largest companies and governments.
- Sugar Ray Leonard will commemorate TD Ameritrade’s official sponsorship of the 2014 Olympic Games. The all-time great boxing legend will deliver a motivational speech about POWER: Prepare Overcome and Win Every Round. Leonard’s remarkable career includes a gold medal at the 1976 Olympics and the distinction of being the only boxer ever to win professional world titles in five different weight classes.
- A panel of nationally renowned commentators will tackle a range of timely financial and political issues: Mara Laisson, political correspondent for National Public Radio; George Will, Pulitzer prize-winning journalist and author; and Juan Williams, political analyst for Fox News Channel. The session will be moderated by Bret Baier, host of Fox News Channel’s “Special Report with Bret Baier.”
TD Ameritrade Institutional Hosts Influential Thinkers And Industry Leaders At Its 2014 National Conference For Independent Investment Advisors
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts