NORWALK, Conn., Nov. 26, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Bolt Technology Corporation (Nasdaq:BOLT) announced today that its Board of Directors has declared a special cash dividend of $0.50 per common share and a quarterly dividend of $0.09 per common share. Both dividends are payable on January 15, 2014 to shareholders of record on January 2, 2014.
Commenting on the dividends, Raymond M. Soto, Chairman and CEO, said, "The Board's decision to declare the special cash dividend and the quarterly dividend reflect our strong financial position and our commitment to delivering shareholder value. After payment of these dividends, our cash levels and capitalization will remain strong and continue to provide the financial resources both to support our operations and allow us to pursue strategic opportunities to further enhance our shareholder value."
About Bolt Technology CorporationBolt Technology Corporation is a leading worldwide developer and manufacturer of marine seismic data acquisition equipment used for offshore oil and natural gas exploration. Bolt, through its SeaBotix Inc. subsidiary, is also a developer and manufacturer of remotely operated robotic vehicles systems used for a variety of underwater tasks.
CONTACT: Raymond M. Soto Chairman and CEO (203) 853-0700
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV