David Yurman Announces Opening Of Charlotte Boutique
NEW YORK, Nov. 26, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- David Yurman, America's premier fine jewelry and timepiece designer, is pleased to announce the opening of its boutique at SouthPark Mall in Charlotte, North Carolina, on November 25, 2013.
"We're thrilled to be able to bring our signature luxury retail experience to Charlotte," says David Yurman's President, Carol Pennelli. "We have an incredible partner in SouthPark."
Conceptualized by the renowned architectural firm of Gabellini Sheppard Associates, the flowing 2,009 square-foot store features classically modern architecture. Every element of the interior thoughtfully reflects the brand's luxurious yet relaxed aesthetic.The boutique will carry David Yurman's classic collections, including gold and sterling silver designs for women, men, and children; timepieces; special one-of-a-kind designs; limited-edition fine jewelry; and engagement rings and wedding bands. David Yurman's Charlotte boutique is located at SouthPark Mall, 4400 Sharon Drive. About David Yurman Inc. David Yurman was founded in New York in 1980, and quickly became known as America's leading fine jewelry and luxury timepiece designer for men, women, and children. The signature gold and silver designs; diamond, pearl, and gemstone jewelry; and Swiss-crafted timepieces are renowned for capturing the essence of relaxed American luxury. David Yurman collections are available at 28 retail locations throughout the United States, France and China, and at authorized fine jewelry and timepiece retailers worldwide. For more information about David Yurman, visit davidyurman.com . Follow us on: Twitter.com/davidyurman , Instagram.com/davidyurman , Pinterest.com/davidyurman , Youtube.com/davidyurman , Facebook.com/davidyurman . SOURCE David Yurman
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV