NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- What's on the mind of TheStreet's Jim Cramer? Looking at today's headlines, he's not happy that shares of Hain Celestial Group (HAIN) have been getting hit thanks to an article published in Barron's.
But after speaking with CEO Irwin Simon on his Mad Money show last night, he thinks HAIN is the best natural organic food play in the stock market.
Also in the natural foods area is Sprouts Farmers Market (SFM), which is moving lower on news of a 17-million-share secondary offering.
Cramer said investors could use the selloff as a buying opportunity and sell the stock after it pops higher following the completion of the secondary.Turning to the soap opera that is Men's Wearhouse (MW) and Jos. A. Bank Clothiers (JOSB), Cramer said it's ludicrous that JOSB would buy MW considering JOSB is the smaller company. However, with talk the opposite may now be true -- MW acquiring JOSB -- he said this would be a great deal and will likely get done. Cramer said he is a buyer of MW. -- Written by Bret Kenwell in Petoskey, Mich. Follow @BretKenwell
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV