4. As of noon trading, Raymond James Financial ( RJF) is down $0.43 (-0.9%) to $48.21 on light volume. Thus far, 166,190 shares of Raymond James Financial exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 793,100 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $48.11-$48.70 after having opened the day at $48.55 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $48.64. Raymond James Financial, Inc., through its subsidiaries, engages in the underwriting, distribution, trading, and brokerage of equity and debt securities in the United States, Canada, and Europe. Raymond James Financial has a market cap of $6.7 billion and is part of the financial sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 20.4, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 25.2% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. Currently there are 2 analysts that rate Raymond James Financial a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 2 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Raymond James Financial as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, notable return on equity, increase in stock price during the past year, compelling growth in net income and impressive record of earnings per share growth. Although no company is perfect, currently we do not see any significant weaknesses which are likely to detract from the generally positive outlook. Get the full Raymond James Financial Ratings Report now. STOCKS TO BUY: TheStreet Quant Ratings has identified a handful of stocks that can potentially TRIPLE in the next 12-months. Learn more.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts